With the Spring Racing Carnival, a couple of birthday do’s, end of year break ups and Christmas soirees all on the horizon, I’m presently in the throes of nutting out what to wear for these upcoming occasions.
And while I love love LOVE browsing all the new season ranges and planning my outfits – #fashionnerd – I don’t love paying full price, even for new season stock. So, I’ve been biding my time, waiting for a storewide sale or promotion to nab what I’m after.
Thankfully, one such sale bonanza is happening TODAY: the Vogue Online Shopping Night (“VOSN”). If you’re not already familiar with it, the VOSN is essentially a co-ordinated promotion whereby a great range of online retailers simultaneously offer great deals on a designated Wednesday, from 12 noon to midnight, three times a year.
Now just to be 100%, crystal clear, I’m in no way associated or affiliated with Vogue.
I am, however, a fashion lover from way back and I write a lot about fashion on this here blog and I love to pass on my sales intel to friends, family and readers.
So if you already know what you’re looking for (e.g. a dress for the Races or upcoming Christmas season, a new pair of bathers or trainers, or, dare I say it, Christmas shopping) and you’ve done a little style stalking already, this can be a great day to buy what you were planning to buy anyway, with a significant discount.
So, without further ado, below is my round up of the best sales. You’ll see that some retailers require a promo code but not all do, in which case you may be able to shop them right now. I’ve also included retailers that aren’t part of VOSN but are offering comparable deals. YAY for that.
For deals which require a promo code (only those retailers participating in VOSN), I’ve just listed them below when they were made publicly available. For many, the discount code is automatically applied during checkout. If you have any issues with the code, check back here at Vogue Online Shopping Night.
In the meantime, it doesn’t hurt to do some reconnaissance, right?
ABOVE: 1. Florence Sweater Dress, $59.95 from Dotti; 2. Maillot in Black, $139.95 from Seafolly; 3. Spring Scarf, $29.95 from Portmans; 4. Status Anxiety Wallet, $109.95 from The Iconic; 5. Women’s Nikes, $130 from The Iconic – see all discounted styles here; 6. Istoriya Skirt, $189 from Obus; 7. Towelling Slipper Thongs, $29.95 from Peter Alexander; 8. Sadie Full Lace Dress, $169.95 from Portmans.
Best Deals for Clothing and Accessories – These Deals Start at Midday Today
- 30% off full price stock at Dotti
- 30% off storewide at Portmans
- 30% off storewide at Obus using the code VOSN
- 30% off storewide at Review
- 30% off storewide at Metalicus
- 25% off site-wide at SAMANTHA WILLS
- 25% off storewide at Seafolly using VOSN 25
- 25% off storewide at Seed Heritage using the code VOSN
- 20% off storewide at Peter Alexander
- 20% off storewide at Bec and Bridge
- 20% off storewide at Kookai
- 15% off storewide at Glassons
Best Deals for Footwear – These Deals Start at Midday Today
- 25% off storewide at Jo Mercer
- 25% off storewide at Nine West
- 20% off storewide at Tony Bianco
- 20% off storewide at Wittner
Best Deals for Homewares – These Deals Start at Midday Today
- 40% off bed linen, towels, cushions and throws from Adairs
- 30% off at Hunting for George using the code VOSN
- 20% off at Williams Sonoma
Non VOSN Deals You Can Shop Now
30% off storewide at Bohemian Traders
- 30% off storewide at Decjuba including sale (some exclusions apply).
- 30% off storewide at French Connection
- 25% off storewide at Trenery
- 25% off selected styles over at The Iconic (they stock leading brands including Nine West, Nike, The Horse, Kate Spade, Louen Hide and Adidas among others).
- 20% off storewide at Merchant 1948
- 20% off storewide at SABA
- 20% off storewide, but only online at Sportscraft
- 20% off all new arrivals at Leona Edmiston
If you want to start Christmas shopping for the kids …
Check out the new Harry Potter sleepwear range at Peter Alexander (currently 25% off) and you’ll find a storewide sale on also at Smiggle. Also check out the range of sportswear and trainers at The Iconic for older kids.
This post contains some affiliate links. You don’t pay any extra and I earn a small commission. Read more in my Disclosure Policy here.
Are you making the most of the sales today? What’s on your shopping list?