If you’re a regular around these parts, you might recall I wrote a post a few months ago highlighting my pick of the sales by participating retailers in Vogue’s Online Shopping Night (“VOSN”).
Now just to be crystal clear, I’m in no way associated or affiliated with Vogue.
I am, however, a fashion lover from way back, I write a lot about fashion on this here blog and I love to pass on my sales intel to friends, family and readers.
Which is why I’ve put this post together.
I’ve done the research, scoured the options and put together a list of what I consider to be the best sales in the latest VOSN.
If you’re not already familiar with it, the Vogue Online Shopping Night is essentially a co-ordinated promotion whereby a great range of online retailers simultaneously offer great deals on a designated Wednesday, from 12 noon to midnight, twice a year.
And it’s happening today.
But just before we get into the details, I’m not for one second suggesting that anyone should buy something just because it’s on sale.
But, if you already know what you’re looking for (e.g. a new pair of tan sandals under $100 or a dress for the work Christmas party that you can also wear to a party/wedding in January) and you’ve done a little style stalking already, this can be a great day to buy what you were planning to buy anyway, with a significant discount.
It’s also a great opportunity to get a head start on your Christmas shopping or summer wardrobe.
So, without further ado, here’s my pick of the best sales. You’ll see that some retailers require a promo code but not all do, in which case you may be able to shop them right now. I’ve also included retailers that aren’t part of VOSN but are offering comparable deals.
For the other deals, which require a promo code, check back here just after midday as I’ll list them below as soon as they are made available.
In the meantime, it doesn’t hurt to do some reconnaissance, right?
ABOVE, CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:Signature Jumpsuit, $299.99 from Sportscraft; Watch from The Horse, $149 from The Iconic; Abby Handbag by Louen Hide, $99.95 from The Iconic; Lily Dress, $249 from SABA; Jasmyn Leopard Sandals, $109.95 from Styletread; Tropical Sateen Skirt, $89.99 from Portmans.
Best Deals for clothing and accessories
- 30% off store wide at Obus using the code VOSN2016
- 30% off store wide at Sportscraft
- 30% off storewide at Saba
- 30% off storewide at Decjuba
- 30% off storewide at The Iconic (they stock leading brands including Nine West, The Horse, Kate Spade, Louen Hide and Adidas among others).
- 25% off storewide at Samantha Wills using the code 25OFF
- 25% off storewide at Portmans
- 25% off storewide at French Connection using the code VOSN25
- 25% off storewide at Boden
- 25% off storewide at Witchery
- 20% off store wide at Karen Millen using the code VOGUESS16
- 20% off at Alice McCall (some exclusions apply)
- 20% off storewide at UIMI Store using the code VOSN
- 20% off storewide at Glassons using the code VOGUE 16
- 20% off storewide at Mimco
Best Deals for footwear
Best Deals for Homewares
For more info and to search all the retailers participating in VOSN and deals offered, head here.
This post contains some affiliate links. You don’t pay any extra and I earn a small commission. Read more in my Disclosure Policy here.