If you love new season fashion and have been eagerly eyeing off all the beautiful new things in store of late – but hate paying full price – I’ve got some great news for you.
Today, beginning at midday, you’ll find a range of retailers participating in – or jumping on the band wagon of – Vogue Online Shopping Night (VOSN).
In a nutshell, VOSN – which happens three times each year – is a twenty four hour shopping window from midday today until midday tomorrow in which a great range of retailers offers discounts or promotions on a range of products.
Some deals are better than others though, so the purpose of this post is to highlight the best deals going around and give you everything you need to know in the one spot.
Below you’ll find my round up of the best sales.
For deals which require a promo code (only those retailers participating in VOSN), I’ll list them below when they are made publicly available. For most though, the discount code will be automatically applied during checkout.
I’ve also included links to retailers who are not participating in VOSN but are offering comparable deals, all of which are live now.
Finally, most, if not all of these deals apply to online orders only but you can always try your luck in store.
In the meantime, it doesn’t hurt to do some reconnaissance, right?
If you’re not sure where to start, I reckon the best way to approach VOSN – like any sale – is to think long and hard about what you need for the coming months, instead of buying something just because it’s on sale. My advice is to think strategically about what you need or would like to update.
For example, make a list of the events or occasions you have coming up and, if you have time, do a quick audit of your Spring/Summer wardrobe to see what you’ve got already or the pieces you can build a new outfit from.
For me, VOSN is a great opportunity to buy clothes and shoes for the upcoming silly season. For example, I’m looking for smart casual options that I can dress up or down as I have a 40th, end of year drinks, my birthday festival and a couple of Christmas soirees already on the horizon. It’s also an opportunity to get a head start on Christmas shopping.
ABOVE, CLOCKWISE FROM TOP LEFT:
Poppy ankle jeans, $89.99 (take 20% off) from Forever New;
Dolce dress in Paradiso, $159 (take 30% off) from Bohemian Traders;
Scented Candle, $59 (take 25% off) from Hunting for George;
Pia Tote, $49.95 (take 20% off) from Decjuba;
Navy Espadrilles, $99.95 (take 25% off) from Jo Mercer.
So what’s on sale today?
Along with the goodies above, here are my picks:
Non VOSN Deals You Can Shop Now
- 30% off storewide at Bohemian Traders
- 25% off storewide at Obus
- 25% off at Hunting for George
- 20% off at Gorman
Best Deals for Clothing and Accessories – These are VOSN Deals Starting at Midday Today
- 40% off jeans and selected full price styles at Jeanswest
- 35% off storewide at Dotti
- 30% off sitewide at Portmans
- 30% off storewide at Levis
- 30% off storewide at Cooper St
- 25% off at The Iconic;
- 25% off at Cotton On;
- 25% off storewide at Keepsake The Label using VOSN25
- 25% off women’s and men’s clothing at MYER (online only)
- 20% off storewide at Seed Heritage
- 20% off storewide at Forever New
- 20% off storewide at Decjuba (some exclusions apply).
- 20% off at Country Road in store and online
- 20% off at Trenery in store and online
- 20% off storewide at Glassons using code VOSN20
- 20% off storewide at Sportsgirl
- 20% off storewide at MIMCO
- 20% off storewide at Witchery
- 20% off storewide at Revolve (an LA based online store who stock Zimmerman among other designers)
- 15 % off storewide at Peter Alexander
Best Deals for Footwear – These are VOSN Deals Starting at Midday Today
- 30% off storewide at Sol Sana
- 30% off selected styles at Windsor Smith
- 25% off storewide at Jo Mercer
- 25% off storewide at Nine West
- 20% off storewide at Bared Footwear using code VOSN
Best Deals for Homewares – These are VOSN Deals Starting at Midday Today
- 40% off at Sheridan using code VOSN2018
- 20% off at Pottery Barn and West Elm
- 15% off Matt Blatt
Finally, if you’re going to the races or a race themed event, many of the above retailers are featured in my post What to Wear to Derby Day, Melbourne Cup Day and Oakes Day.
This post contains some affiliate links. You don’t pay any extra and I earn a small commission. Read more in my Disclosure Policy here.
Are you making the most of the sales today? What’s on your shopping list?